Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Adapted From “Best Recipe”
2 cups All Purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 sticks butter, room temperature
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp water
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Mixed flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda- whisk together till uniform in color.
- In a separate bowl, either with a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream butter and sugars till fluffy
- Slowly add eggs, then vanilla and water.
- Mix in flour mixture until just incorporated
- Add chocolate chips
- Place all the dough in a baking dish- this can range in size- the more shallow and wide, the more of a traditional cookie it will be vs a smaller but deeper dish will make for a gooey almost molten cake.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Remember you can always bake it less if making in advance and then finish it off later to enjoy warm!
Watch the Video!