Valentine’s Day Recipes: Braised with Love Chicken
Valentine’s Day Sexy Fig & Blue Cheese Crostini
SUPERBOWL WINGS (Need I say more?)
Top SuperBowl Recipes: BBQ Meatballs
Game Day is almost here so kick it off in style with some tasty and simple BBQ meatballs!
Pimp my Breakfast: Oatmeal Sundae
You thought it couldn’t be done, but The GastroNerd is here to prove that oatmeal can not only be delicious, but it can be a decadent breakfast! Follow these simple tips to PIMP your oatmeal!
Pimp Your Breakfast: Cereal Edition
Become a Winter Vegetable Expert
Join a CSA & know your VEGGIES!!
Easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Anytime!
Recipe: (Adapted from AllRecipes)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 335 degrees F (for chewy) 350 degrees F (for crispy)
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.