Game Day is almost here so kick it off in style with some tasty and simple BBQ meatballs!
You thought it couldn’t be done, but The GastroNerd is here to prove that oatmeal can not only be delicious, but it can be a decadent breakfast! Follow these simple tips to PIMP your oatmeal!
Recipe: (Adapted from AllRecipes)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 335 degrees F (for chewy) 350 degrees F (for crispy)
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.